We have the usual mix of Christians who watch the Livestream. But, it is safe to assume that 3 out 4 people who watch our Livestream & Between Sunday Content are folks who are intrigued by Jesus but probably don’t know him.
They are folks in their mid 30s that are maybe on their way towards a healthier place. They are logical. They're smart, practical people trying to live better lives. They possibly run their own business and have experienced some 'success'. Maybe they've heard of God in the past. Maybe they went to church, at some point in their life - but we believe that God is knocking on their hearts.
As such, the talks should be:
- Up to 20 minutes in length.
- Be in video format (see below).
- Clear - so if you use Christian language, just a take a line or two to explain that phrase.
- Be This was inspirational, transformational & practical about who Jesus is.
- End your talk with one or two questions that people can ponder and perhaps discuss in their PODs (Crowds).